zondag 7 oktober 2012

fur coat love





Today was a good day.
I was glad the day is not so quickly, and the relaxation time was nice.
First of all, I thought I would go nice long sleep but from what I was finally waking up earlier than I hoped.
Then I thought that I just went to town with a girlfriend, Ilona.
I have two very nice sweaters bought I'm totally in love!
Both purchases from H & M, one is green and longer than normal but that is tasty, and the other is very nice and soft, light pink and it is lambswool. On the last sweater I'm really in love he is so soft and cute pink, the only downside is that he really fluff. So unfortunately I can hard black pants under .. But fortunately leather!

So I came home from the city and then I grabbed my camera and some nice pictures from Ilona made ​​for its own blogg and of course mine too.

It was once in a while sunny weather so we have quietly taken our time to photograph and then sat outside for a bit.

Love,


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten