vrijdag 5 oktober 2012

Pinguings Of Holland.




Do you also never Pinguings The Madagascar pinguings when you see?
Because I always!
That program on TV of course for people who do not know what I mean.
I pinguings really super cool!
I am very pleased with these photos, they moved so fast and they were pretty far so I honestly thought that the pictures had become ugly, but fortunately not.
:)
Lucky me.

I hope you like it too.

Pinguings are really fun, how they walk and their skin is also quite special, I learned that their skin so black and white for the sharks and other fish so they do not see the penguins there swim because the skin reflects the sun or something. And also for carnivorous birds that eat pinguings as shown.

Tomorrow I come after a hard day's work even momentarily perhaps with a new post.
You see it appear.

PS I listen to Trey Songz - Heartattack all day. While I do not have a love or a boyfriend lol. I'm single but I listen to a sad song. I'm weird, but the beat is so chill.

XO!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten