woensdag 3 oktober 2012

Old and Cute.



As I promised I got here another new post for ya all.


Of this great old but cute elephant I have a beautiful picture for you.
hope you like it but I'm really happy with it anyway.

It was so nice because I arrived there and I was so glad she came to my side walk, they were with them three. A father, mother and little baby.
It was so funny because the father (of the photo) started from nothing but dance really dance and it was so funny!
And the little baby also started from scratch so cute playing with a large ball!
I really enjoyed it!

Hope you like this picture, I had some other pictures but I find myself the most beautiful of all.

Maybe tonight I post something nice, otherwise tomorrow!

I wish you a good evening.

XO!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten